• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    anybody else's allergies effing horrible? mine have been for the last two weeks, just a never ending waterfall of snot.

Word...I never had problems with allergies in the past...but this year they are making up for it. Ive had allergy problems for like 3-4 weeks now. friggin annoying.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Is anyone else having issues of reloading the page or clicking the unread post and it not doing anything or putting you back where u were?
    nope
    anybody else's allergies effing horrible? mine have been for the last two weeks, just a never ending waterfall of snot.
    not me but the hubby and the boy are. The boy is sniffing Flonase in the morning and chewing singulair at bedtime and he seems to be doing well with them. That singulair is some expensive ****... with insurance I paid $20 and it SAVED me $149! :eek: Why are drugs so flipping expensive and how do people without insurance manage?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    not me but the hubby and the boy are. The boy is sniffing Flonase in the morning and chewing singulair at bedtime and he seems to be doing well with them. That singulair is some expensive ****... with insurance I paid $20 and it SAVED me $149! :eek: Why are drugs so flipping expensive and how do people without insurance manage?

Barely...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom