• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Actually I do want a quilt. The daughter and I thought about doing a square a month that our local shop is doing, but I really need something now. Handmade quilts are expensive, but more than pies. :D I would be interested in knowing what she would charge for a quilt.

Grilled inch thick pork chops, mashed tators and gravy, peas, butter bread with homemade strawberry jam and then hubby cut into the still warm peach pie and had a dip of ice cream on the side. I'm too stuffed for pie.

oh no the pie is the delivery fee I would charge to bring it to you.:D

Once she gets it, they order them as they are sold because they are so expensive/new, and makes herself one I will she if she want's to take orders cause lord know we only need so many quilts.:)

And I volunteer to come eat your pie so it doesn't go to waist:):

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Actually I do want a quilt. The daughter and I thought about doing a square a month that our local shop is doing, but I really need something now. Handmade quilts are expensive, but more than pies. :D I would be interested in knowing what she would charge for a quilt.

Grilled inch thick pork chops, mashed tators and gravy, peas, butter bread with homemade strawberry jam and then hubby cut into the still warm peach pie and had a dip of ice cream on the side. I'm too stuffed for pie.

I miss homemade strawberry jam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom