• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    :laugh: You say you look like your avatar, if that's true and you were playing dolls and in the sandbox, I need a pic, or it didn't happen, cause I can't wrap my head around that. :laugh:

:DBelieve it, When my girls want to pretend paint my nails, I let em, when they want to pretend to fix my hair, they do. I get them 3 days a week and I try to pack all the best time I can into that small amount of time.:D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Do you have to sign up ahead of time, how much is it, where do I get more info about rules, and location?

Here's the link to the event. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_events/159734-ladies_steel_shoot_9_18_11_a.html
    Doesn't cost, it's a demo to teach us ladies about steel shooting, It will be set up similar to Friday Night Steel. Your cost will consist of your ammo and some food from what I've gathered. Of course I've been saving my pennies, because I'm hoping to buy a steel target or two to bring home. :D You should PM Noisy Cricket and see if you can still come if you think you want to. Not sure if there was a cut off date or not.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :DBelieve it, When my girls want to pretend paint my nails, I let em, when they want to pretend to fix my hair, they do. I get them 3 days a week and I try to pack all the best time I can into that small amount of time.:D

So you draw the line when it isn't pretend, or are you walking around with pink nail polish your toes and your hair braided right now. :rofl:

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    So you draw the line when it isn't pretend, or are you walking around with pink nail polish your toes and your hair braided right now. :rofl:
    Ive had a nail or two painted... if my hair was long enough I'm sure it would be braided :D

I need to look up braiding actually, I want to be able to do a better job on their hair...usually you can tell who fixed it

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    goodnight ladies...bacon and ferrari

Hey cowgirl are you the bacon or the ferrari? Never mind, I'm the one raising hogs, so I guess I'm the bacon and you are the ferrari. :laugh:

If you need any advice on the braiding I can show you how. I've done a lot of it on my daughter when she was younger playing sports, kept it back and out of the way.

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Ok Rayne don't get to excited. I pmed her. It said to sign up by the 3rd so we will see. If I can go then I ha e to figure out how to explain to mom they have the kid and I am skipping church. Lol!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Ok Rayne don't get to excited. I pmed her. It said to sign up by the 3rd so we will see. If I can go then I ha e to figure out how to explain to mom they have the kid and I am skipping church. Lol!

Yeah, I tried to find an 8am service close by but couldn't. I don't like missing church for any reason. I struggled with going or not because of that. I'm going to go to either Monday morning chapel at the school or the evening service they have midweek for folks who have to "work" on Sundays. Do you have any option like that? :dunno:

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Yeah we usually go on Sunday morning and night. So I will just go that night but my mother is one that never likes you to miss either service. Noisy Cricket said there is plenty of room. So now I just have to tell my mother. Lol!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah we usually go on Sunday morning and night. So I will just go that night but my mother is one that never likes you to miss either service. Noisy Cricket said there is plenty of room. So now I just have to tell my mother. Lol!

Come on...wo"MAN" up.... you can do it. :stickpoke:

Just think, you might be able to tell Westside, you had pie before he did. :laugh:

Heading to bed, talk to you tomorrow. My babies are getting here tomorrow, all 525 of them. :rockwoot: They are going to wear me out...I'm tired already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom