• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Aww that isn't too bad! I kinda miss shoveling hog crap when I was younger. It was good exercise!!

How's the vacation been?

I loved the farrowing house and the gestation building, but never was fond of the nursery, and the finishing floor was just OK. I'm cleaning out the finishing floor now, so I'll I can say is I'm raking up the brownie points with the hubby. Wonder if I can talk him into a new gun. :dunno:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    How's the vacation been?

I loved the farrowing house and the gestation building, but never was fond of the nursery, and the finishing floor was just OK. I'm cleaning out the finishing floor now, so I'll I can say is I'm raking up the brownie points with the hubby. Wonder if I can talk him into a new gun. :dunno:

I really hope so.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Good luck with that one Rayne, although I'm sure he'd get you one for doing a job like that! Our old farrowing house, we just pulled the spreader up to it and pumped the crap into it to go spread it. But since we stopped raising hogs other than just feeding some out occasionally, we stopped using it. Since its badly damaged from storms now, we are going to tear it down. I'm pretty sure I'll end up being the one to pressure wash the pit out too. lol

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Oh and vacation's been great! I've had a great time and seen things I haven't seen before. Will have details when I can get back on again. Possibly even some pics, I've taken almost 700 pics so far, lol :D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    NFA Day nametags are DONE! Took like 6 hours just to design it and then insert each name. Sheesh!

Next its off to printing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom