• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Did I hear seals? Can we go SEAL clubbing? I will accept the answer, SEALS would be too hardcore to go clubbing with, OR I love clubbing seals, they taste like chicken. (although not the chicken at KFC)

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If I had money Id buy potatoes....according to the tags someone likes to molest them...maybe they know something I don't about potatoes?

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    then how the hell are we suppose to snoop around and look in all the windows???? time to give our resident realtor a call (hehehe i've been in contact with her through emails)
    I know right.
    She can hang out with us a bit, to make it more worth her trip.
    so what do you think? Kinda looks old fashioned to me, but then again I like that.
    It is old, but the good thing is that usually means it's built well.
    Ask them to leave the curtains :):

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I know right.
    She can hang out with us a bit, to make it more worth her trip.

It is old, but the good thing is that usually means it's built well.
    Ask them to leave the curtains :):
    according to some super secret realtor stuff a lot of things have been updated in the house. from the pics it looks like the roof and siding are still in nice shape. chicken coup and outbuildings might need some tlc. and i def. want the curtains to stay lol i don't even have curtains up here...:rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Tons of updates here on this nice farm setting w/some new windows, cabinets, updated bath downstairs & lots of room both inside & out. There is a master down & 4 bdrms up, huge kitchen w/a woodburning frplc in, along w/one in the living rm that could heat the whole house w/ease. Outside there are two barns, one lrg one w/7 horse stalls & hay storage on top. Another one that could store all your outside toys, a chicken coop that could use a little fixing up & one shed that could be a garage

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Tons of updates here on this nice farm setting w/some new windows, cabinets, updated bath downstairs & lots of room both inside & out. There is a master down & 4 bdrms up, huge kitchen w/a woodburning frplc in, along w/one in the living rm that could heat the whole house w/ease. Outside there are two barns, one lrg one w/7 horse stalls & hay storage on top. Another one that could store all your outside toys, a chicken coop that could use a little fixing up & one shed that could be a garage

:woot:
    Sounds like the winner to me :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom