• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    haha, wow. That's def the worst response I've ever heard of. Just the topic in general or that you would "have" something else?

just the topic in general. Some of her arguments were valid. The big one being I am already involved in a lot of stuff and making time for another one wouldn't be easier. Especially when we start having kids. her other big thing is that it is a "cult" that she doesn't know enough about.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    just the topic in general. Some of her arguments were valid. The big one being I am already involved in a lot of stuff and making time for another one wouldn't be easier. Especially when we start having kids. her other big thing is that it is a "cult" that she doesn't know enough about.

Yeah, like I said, the participation level you choose is entirely up to you. Obviously we would like you to attend regularly, but you would be far from the only one that doesn't. lol The "cult" thing is probably just ignorance that is present in a lot of people her/my/our age. Usually once the knowledge is presented it is no longer there. Does she think your grandmother is the cult type? lol

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I saw a WTT ad yesterday from a guy with 53 posts that wanted to trade his High Point 9mm for any other gun! I LOL'ed! clasic just clasic!! :laugh::D

yeah, but it was a tactical high point with authentic vinyl trim. that shoots 1" groups at 1000 yrds. You were crazy to not trade him a sig or hk for it.:):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I saw a WTT ad yesterday from a guy with 53 posts that wanted to trade his High Point 9mm for any other gun! I LOL'ed! clasic just clasic!! :laugh::D

Trade for what? A magic bean? I can't think of many guns that are as cheap as a high point....some .22lr I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom