• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    He's a big daddy's boy so I'm always the one to take care of him. (Not complaining at all) He woke up feeling warm and hasn't broken it all day. Been trying to give him the little fever baby meds when he can, but that on an empty stomach doesn't seem to be helping him. He can't keep much down. Its been a crackers and water type of day so far.

I'm hoping he's back asleep though, he hasn't made a sound yet but I'm trying to play it safe.

Yeah my 3 year old has always been a daddy's girl. Whenever we would have those nights with her she didn't want me. Just daddy. She's still that way to an extent though not as much. Poor kid. I know they feel miserable when they have those days

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Its heart breaking...

My son will say "hurt" and just toss and turn. He's only 2 and a half so he still doesn't know any better. I wish there was something else I could do for him.

On the bright side I'm.pretty sure he's asleep now. That means I'm going to try and lay down here soon, only this show has me hooked.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Its heart breaking...

My son will say "hurt" and just toss and turn. He's only 2 and a half so he still doesn't know any better. I wish there was something else I could do for him.

On the bright side I'm.pretty sure he's asleep now. That means I'm going to try and lay down here soon, only this show has me hooked.

Yeah they are pretty pitiful when it happens. I have a 16 month old who's teething really bad right now. I feel so bad for her. She doesn't understand at all

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom