• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    My worst flight by far was a nonstop Beijing China to Chicago. There was a storm/typhoon/godzilla in China so we had to fly nearly a thousand miles into Mongolia. Upon approach to Chicago the captain announced that all airspace was closed because Obama and air force one were taking off. We had to circle for almost an hour. I was surprised they had so much fuel on the plane. It ended up taking like 16 hours.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    My worst flight by far was a nonstop Beijing China to Chicago. There was a storm/typhoon/godzilla in China so we had to fly nearly a thousand miles into Mongolia. Upon approach to Chicago the captain announced that all airspace was closed because Obama and air force one were taking off. We had to circle for almost an hour. I was surprised they had so much fuel on the plane. It ended up taking like 16 hours.
    LOL ya i love that - flew into NY last year and was just about to board the plane and they said we had to wait - they had to burn off excess fuel ,boarded the plane and was flying into Detroit , there was a lightning storm and they said we had to circle till they were cleared to land -- we circled for 2 hours :faint: . I have to say i was getting worried hahahahaha since they burned off their excess fuel :eek:

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I hate when your sleeping and they wake you to see if you want a complementary drink ----NO I DONT WANT YOUR DAMN SMALL ASS DRINK _I WAS SLEEPING FOR GOD SAKE
    :D

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I do like security here. It is virtually non existent. If you're white they pretty much just pretend to screen you. On my last international flight here the metal detector when off. I just said, "I left coins in my pocket". They yelled "keep walking." On the last domestic flight here there wasn't a security screening.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I do like security here. It is virtually non existent. If you're white they pretty much just pretend to screen you. On my last international flight here the metal detector when off. I just said, "I left coins in my pocket". They yelled "keep walking." On the last domestic flight here there wasn't a security screening.
    Friggin in NY got off one plane and litterly went one gate over to get on next flight and had to go though security again -- WTH

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom