RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How was your day?
    Did the man got his car fixed? :dunno:

No not yet. The guy who hit him says that his uncle owns a body shop and will fix it. But we don't know if that's true or not. I'm just glad it's only cosmetic damage. It still runs and drives fine, but the doors on the driver's side don't open very well.

So far my day has been fine. I had some friends over last night who I haven't seen in years. We had a great time. I guess they ended up coming back to my neighborhood this afternoon because one of them lost something last night and thought he might have dropped it. When they tried to turn onto my street a bunch of fire fighters chased them off. They were at least able to find out that there was no fire at my house before they left. We still don't know what the fire trucks were all about. I know whatever was going on was two houses over from me and there was an IPL truck there too. Not sure why the electric company would be there unless there was a fire due to electrical issues. Couldn't have been too bad though. The people that live there were sitting and talking calmly on the front porch. I never saw any smoke or anything, but I did see a fire fighter walking out of their house with a hose :dunno:

It was weird :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :wavey:

Missed ya yesterday!

We was farming, spraying between rain showers. Darn work always getting in the way :(
    Yup, we sure did

Thanks

it was boring, you didn't miss anything

:bs:

Well I dont have anything new though.
    I had a busy and and didn't have time look for an adress. :n00b:
    I just wanted to let your other half know that I haven't forgot. :)

How do you not know your own address :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom