Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yes, the grass has greened up nicely. Other than the patches where the dang drought killed it out. I have to reseed and fertilize this spring. No mowing yet though. I hear some of you fellers down there have gotten your mowers out already.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yes, the grass has greened up nicely. Other than the patches where the dang drought killed it out. I have to reseed and fertilize this spring. No mowing yet though. I hear some of you fellers down there have gotten your mowers out already.
    I need to get mine out... more to even it out, have a bunch of patches that are tall and need cut and other patches look good.
    I won't be mowing anytime soon though. Raining now :dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Yeah, I'm gonna have to mow this weekend. Some people in town have already mowed, but that was more spring clean up than needing it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hear THUNDER!!!!

The house behind us has been mowed. not sure when, it's a bank foreclosed and no one has lived there in a couple of years, the bank keeps it up though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom