Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    doing well

38,000 lbs of bacon have crashed into a house near the old gun shop... well ok, the semi did but he's carrying all that bacon. Poor bacon

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Bummer, that will ruin your day.
    :laugh:

yes it will... my brother lives over there too and he is complaining about the helicopters circling since 5:30 this morning.. I say as long as it didn't wake the babies he's having a good day :rockwoot:

driver was not hurt and home has been vacant a couple of years

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    well that's a positive thing

I guess you have to do what you have to do

A day in the life of a sales guy. To make it worse, the State Cops were out in force yesterday, really had to watch my speed.

Why do idiots think if they see a cop sitting in the median on the interstate, that they need to slow down to 60 in a 70 zone?????:xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    A day in the life of a sales guy. To make it worse, the State Cops were out in force yesterday, really had to watch my speed.

Why do idiots think if they see a cop sitting in the median on the interstate, that they need to slow down to 60 in a 70 zone?????:xmad:
    lucky if I would slow to 75 at that point... I usually try to stay at 9 or 10 over and for the most part I am left alone if I stay there.

My sister does that too. She slowed down one day and I asked her why.. she said because he's sitting there. Told her now he can pull you over for driving to slow.. of course he wouldn't she hadn't slowed that much but it got my point across.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    lucky if I would slow to 75 at that point... I usually try to stay at 9 or 10 over and for the most part I am left alone if I stay there.

My sister does that too. She slowed down one day and I asked her why.. she said because he's sitting there. Told her now he can pull you over for driving to slow.. of course he wouldn't she hadn't slowed that much but it got my point across.

Yep, it's like they think the cops are gonna give them extra credit for driving 10 under.:dunno:

Well, gotta hit the shower and start the day. Catch you later MrsG!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Greetings all. Hopefully today is the last snow of the season... we had snow showers yesterday... possible today. Tomorrow starts warming up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom