• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    yep. The sidwalks on 16th street were just fine they didn't need replaced!!!! :xmad:

I'm just wondering if they are going to end up adding those stupid bike lanes through there before they are done. It wouldn't surprise me if they took away a lane of traffic to do it either. They've done that in a lot of places in town now and the traffic sucks because of it...and there are almost NEVER any bikes in the bike lanes!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm just wondering if they are going to end up adding those stupid bike lanes through there before they are done. It wouldn't surprise me if they took away a lane of traffic to do it either. They've done that in a lot of places in town now and the traffic sucks because of it...and there are almost NEVER any bikes in the bike lanes!
    don't even give them that idea!!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm tired too

battle with the plumbing company who realizes they may have made a huge mistake when they fixed our lines a few years ago... no clean out on the back line and they can't get to it from the front clean out... The guy they sent is back at the office and talking with hubby via cell to see where we go from here. Without a clean out, getting the clog removed is going to be impossible... or damn near impossible

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I'm tired too

battle with the plumbing company who realizes they may have made a huge mistake when they fixed our lines a few years ago... no clean out on the back line and they can't get to it from the front clean out... The guy they sent is back at the office and talking with hubby via cell to see where we go from here. Without a clean out, getting the clog removed is going to be impossible... or damn near impossible
    So what's so hard for them to get there asses out there and put in a cleanout? I know, it will cost them money to fix their mistake. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom