Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing well, how about your????

Is your dog showing it's prego yet???

I'm well thank you

yes, yes she is... she sleeps more than ever now, eats more than ever now, and the belly is as wide as the rest of her now. nipples all swollen and starting to fill for the pups.. Mother's Day weekend is when she is due.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I'm well thank you

yes, yes she is... she sleeps more than ever now, eats more than ever now, and the belly is as wide as the rest of her now. nipples all swollen and starting to fill for the pups.. Mother's Day weekend is when she is due.

Just what you wanted more dogs!!!
    rockwootp_zps2a824dc9.gif

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yep, she is showing for real.

Do you know what your going to do with them???
    sell them... I have a few sold now.. first going to our neighbor who gets the first pick of the litter.

They are purebred and if I send Zoe's paperwork in, they could be registered. I do have original paperwork to show for her and Max is AKC and I have that to show. I won't sell high dollar purebred, but enough to recoup my expenses for them.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    get the camper ready to transport out to the campground.. need to dewinterize, reload cleaning stuff etc... I have to run the boy to school... I'll be back shortly

You on the road or calling from home?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    get the camper ready to transport out to the campground.. need to dewinterize, reload cleaning stuff etc... I have to run the boy to school... I'll be back shortly

You on the road or calling from home?

That's quite a job to de-winterize and clean the camper after sitting for months. Does it get really dusty? Or is it well sealed??

I'm at home in my recliner.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's quite a job to de-winterize and clean the camper after sitting for months. Does it get really dusty? Or is it well sealed??

I'm at home in my recliner.
    the hardest part is draining the pipes, hook hose up to intake, turn water on, open waste tank drain... it's clean inside other than the pink antifreeze in the sinks, tub and toilet. just reloading it and buying what supplies I need, ie:windex, dish soap etc. All those things that don't do well in cold weather. restocking blankets etc.

V8, no one asked you what color it was :laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    the hardest part is draining the pipes, hook hose up to intake, turn water on, open waste tank drain... it's clean inside other than the pink antifreeze in the sinks, tub and toilet. just reloading it and buying what supplies I need, ie:windex, dish soap etc. All those things that don't do well in cold weather. restocking blankets etc.

V8, no one asked you what color it was :laugh:

Do you have an issue with Mice or other Vermin (Chihuahuas) getting in???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom