Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    doing good. How are you?

we are going to look at a few campgrounds to park the camper at this year.. Looking at the Cloverdale area.. not to far away from home and close to some lakes the boys can fish..

how about you?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    that sounds fun

I had wanted to go north today to spend a but more time with the baby, but gas prices nixed that in the bud quick because hubby wouldn't have went with me today but drove up tomorrow

A year ago today they induced my little girl, Tomorrow is the Princess's 1 year birthday... so hard to believe

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    that sounds fun

I had wanted to go north today to spend a but more time with the baby, but gas prices nixed that in the bud quick because hubby wouldn't have went with me today but drove up tomorrow

A year ago today they induced my little girl, Tomorrow is the Princess's 1 year birthday... so hard to believe

WOW!!!!! I can't believe that was a year ago. Seems like 5-6 months.

But know that I think about it, it was spring. And I remember saying "don"t do it on the 17th as that is my ex's birthday":D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    WOW!!!!! I can't believe that was a year ago. Seems like 5-6 months.

But know that I think about it, it was spring. And I remember saying "don"t do it on the 17th as that is my ex's birthday":D
    :laugh:

I cringed when they induced her on the 20th.. that is my brothers birthday.. so despite the fact the poor girl labored so long, I am glad Kynli didn't show until the 21st.

it doesn't seem that long, until I look at her, see her walking, saying a few words... etc.. they grow to fast

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom