Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    1977: Luke Skywalker, a spirited farm boy, joins rebel forces to save Princess Leia from the evil Darth Vader, and the galaxy from the Empire's planet-destroying Death Star. (Courtesy of IMDb)

Let 'er rip!!!

meh...
    Luke is a cold blooded murder. His single action (see note 1) killed hundreds of thousand innocent empirial citizens, vendors/merchnats/traders of different republics/empires who were on business on the death star when it was attacked.

He followed the footsteps of his father alright.

note 1:
    look on youtube for 'the death star an inside job' to see that luke was part of a conspirary to blow up the death star.
    ----
    :whistle:

btw hi from NWI.
    you wanna be indiana residents (note 2) please keep your craZy members from visitng the best thread in the break room *cough* nwi status update thread *cough* or we will have to paint you PINK and toss feathers on you. :p

btw look in the events threads we are having our big meet & shoot in july at winamac. ya are all welcome to attend we are having a bacon :drool: cook off, shooting comps, and even the mods are coming!!!

note 2: indiana only has one county: lake county where we vote early and often, our dead vote, our out of state (IL) relatives vote, mickey mouse votes, and we keeping electing an anti-2a house rep, good ol pete v. when we lose elections we say ya cheated, we play the race card, call foul, demand a recount, and appeal the decisions as well. the rest of the state is just blah. :p

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My next home WILL have a place where I can safely shoot at least 100 yards. When I move again, I plan on it being for the last time and it will be a deal breaker if that's not the case.

We're planning on buying a place a little further out when we can. Hopefully soon. We want to be able to shoot and I want some land for my horses. The neighborhood I live in now is decent and pretty much crime free (as far as I know), but I don't want to be so close to my neighbors.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Is it pointed in the right direction? And is that a lawn roller in the back ground?
    That's a lawn roller and its pointed in the right direction. Nothing behind it but woods for about 2 miles. Nearest house behind it is probably 5 miles. We did our homework when we put it there. Even the LEOs who were called on us said its a good range. We are going to build the berm up some more this summer. It has sand now and it settles to much. We have a line on some clay mix that should shore it up.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    meh...
    Luke is a cold blooded murder. His single action (see note 1) killed hundreds of thousand innocent empirial citizens, vendors/merchnats/traders of different republics/empires who were on business on the death star when it was attacked.

He followed the footsteps of his father alright.

note 1:
    look on youtube for 'the death star an inside job' to see that luke was part of a conspirary to blow up the death star.
    ----
    :whistle:

btw hi from NWI.
    you wanna be indiana residents (note 2) please keep your craZy members from visitng the best thread in the break room *cough* nwi status update thread *cough* or we will have to paint you PINK and toss feathers on you. :p

btw look in the events threads we are having our big meet & shoot in july at winamac. ya are all welcome to attend we are having a bacon :drool: cook off, shooting comps, and even the mods are coming!!!

note 2: indiana only has one county: lake county where we vote early and often, our dead vote, our out of state (IL) relatives vote, mickey mouse votes, and we keeping electing an anti-2a house rep, good ol pete v. when we lose elections we say ya cheated, we play the race card, call foul, demand a recount, and appeal the decisions as well. the rest of the state is just blah. :p
    Just may have to check that out, I have relation in that neck of the woods.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    That's a lawn roller and its pointed in the right direction. Nothing behind it but woods for about 2 miles. Nearest house behind it is probably 5 miles. We did our homework when we put it there. Even the LEOs who were called on us said its a good range. We are going to build the berm up some more this summer. It has sand now and it settles to much. We have a line on some clay mix that should shore it up.
    What did the shooting bench used to be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom