• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I pulled a late April fools joke today...

I lost my employer issued cellphone yesterday but didn't realize it until this morning. I knew which building it had to be in but it was a large building and I was in dozens of rooms. I let my boss know about it and went to retrace my steps. It didn't take too long to find it. Then I had an idea. I found female employee that I knew and had her call my boss from my cellphone posing as a "Tiffany" from a local club. She said his number was the first one listed in my recent calls and she wanted to let somebody know that I dropped my phone in the VIP room during a "private" dance she did for me that afternoon. I waited a little while then I went back to the office and told the boss I couldn't find it. I kept the phone in my coat pocket instead of on my belt so he couldn't see it. My boss does not like confrontation. It took him over an hour to tell me he needed to talk to me. I could tell he didn't know what to think. I tried to look worried but I couldn't pull it off and I started laughing. It was a lot funnier if you were there. Trying to write it down doesn't do it justice. This worked out to be one of my best pranks ever. :yesway::D
    :rofl: too dang funny!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom