• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Shoulda went with Fast & Furious on the trigger! on can never be too sure!! :D
    That's right HandK is anti double tap. which I have added to my Personal protection outside the home class. "shoot until there isn't a threat." and "he/she can have all my boollites as fast as I can give them to him/her"

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    grand theft auto five screen shoot. Can we even begin to say what is wrong with this picture.
    gta-v-xl-thumb-630xauto-28047.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That's right HandK is anti double tap. which I have added to my Personal protection outside the home class. "shoot until there isn't a threat." and "he/she can have all my boollites as fast as I can give them to him/her"

Not anti double tap! they always get two to the head as I'm backing away after the initial shots to the body and then back to the body shots! but you got the rest of it rite!! :rockwoot::D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Not anti double tap! they always get two to the head as I'm backing away after the initial shots to the body and then back to the body shots! but you got the rest of it rite!! :rockwoot::D
    the looks on some of the faces when I say "he or she" is priceless. I have only taught one personal protection class so far.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    the looks on some of the faces when I say "he or she" is priceless. I have only taught one personal protection class so far.

Yep! that is why I use the targets I do! anyone! absolutely anyone can be an assailant ! a lot of people only think tated out gang members are the bad guys! and that tated out guy could be the guy that runs to your aid!

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yep! that is why I use the targets I do! anyone! absolutely anyone can be an assailant ! a lot of people only think tated out gang members are the bad guys! and that tated out guy could be the guy that runs to your aid!

That is one of the biggest take aways I got from the training day with you.:yesway::yesway::yesway:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Wow. I've been up for a while now but I haven't slept that late in years. It was awesome. Although staying up late with my wife last night was awesome too! :naughty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom