• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Bacon going to market***big pigs tend to splash and run over you, so you get dirty. It's a different type of stink than when you pressure wash. :D

Did you all know that pigs snore when they sleep? At least some of them do. They also (for lack of a better word) purr when they are happy. It's a throaty grumble. It's really cool to hear a whole group of them.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    No no, I meant the "pew pew pew" part. :yesway:

Just go slower, sight alignment and trigger squeeze should be the same

We weren't dueling so I wasn't going fast and I realized I had great sight alignment, usually I have a hard time seeing the front sight, but I guess I've practiced enough with the irons on the rifle I found the front sight easy. The trigger was a lot different and it hurt my elbow to get a proper grip on the pistol. :dunno: I just sucked. :):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    We weren't dueling so I wasn't going fast and I realized I had great sight alignment, usually I have a hard time seeing the front sight, but I guess I've practiced enough with the irons on the rifle I found the front sight easy. The trigger was a lot different and it hurt my elbow to get a proper grip on the pistol. :dunno: I just sucked. :):
    It's ok, I have this condition where I suck shooting at steel. Sounds like we both just need more practice :yesway:
    Hey V8, do you still want to sell that scope?
    :eek:

Ummm.... It's already gone. :dunno:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Well I guess if I snooze I lose, especially since I told you I didn't want it to begin with. :facepalm:

Still trying to figure out what to put on my Marlin...May just run the original iron sights :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Irons work :yesway:

Maybe they make tech sites? :dunno:

Sorry, I would've sold it to you if I still had it. 42769vette has some Vortex Crossfire 2 scopes for just over $100. They'll probably track more true than that burris did anyway.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Tech sights are more than the rifle cost.

I was just thinking since the distance appleseed shoot, that maybe I should get some better glass, use it on the Marlin and then switch it to a rifle I have yet to buy that is a better KD rifle than the internal mag that the 22-250 barrel burner is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom