Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    "You can create lots of damage with this lollypop, very deadly" :):

A woman from NYC is taking self defense lessons to defend herself in case of SHTF and her best weapon is a lollypop.Im not even making it up!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Some of those guys live only to be preppers and have no life besides that.
    One family even leaved the US to live in Costa Rica because they feared the US was becoming too dangerous. :nuts:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Some of those guys live only to be preppers and have no life besides that.
    One family even leaved the US to live in Costa Rica because they feared the US was becoming too dangerous. :nuts:

I'm all f or prepping in the event of something really bad happening. But to take of to Costa Rica is a little too crazy IMO

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm all f or prepping in the event of something really bad happening. But to take of to Costa Rica is a little too crazy IMO

Yeah, just like those who put all their money to build a bunker instead of saving money to send their kids to college or do other sutff. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Exactly. I won't lie. A bunker would be cool, but there are so many other things that are more important to me.

Plus having a bunker wont be any good if you cant get to it, like if you're stuck on the other side of the country visiting family while something happen. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Plus having a bunker wont be any good if you cant get to it, like if you're stuck on the other side of the country visiting family while something happen. :dunno:

Very true. I'm kind of fortunate that I grew up in a family full of Mormons (yeah I know...I suck at being a Mormon). They're REALLY into food storage "just in case". I've grown up with that kind of ingrained into me. Survivalism is somewhat in my blood I guess. But there are still limits to how far you take it.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Very true. I'm kind of fortunate that I grew up in a family full of Mormons (yeah I know...I suck at being a Mormon). They're REALLY into food storage "just in case". I've grown up with that kind of ingrained into me. Survivalism is somewhat in my blood I guess. But there are still limits to how far you take it.

I things most of those preppers want to be preppared against ANYTHING, from nuclear attacks from Russia, to volcanos, or economic collapse.
    So they end up being prepared for nothing actually, while spending lots of money on those preps.
    They probably cant deal with a flat tire, or a kid hurting himself with a broken glass, because they only focus on major things that will probably never happen. :rolleyes:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I things most of those preppers want to be preppared against ANYTHING, from nuclear attacks from Russia, to volcanos, or economic collapse.
    So they end up being prepared for nothing actually, while spending lots of money on those preps.
    They probably cant deal with a flat tire, or a kid hurting himself with a broken glass, because they only focus on major things that will probably never happen. :rolleyes:

Oh I agree. I think some prepping is a good idea. Food, first aid supplies, etc. But if you're preparing for a nuclear holocaust I'm probably going to call you crazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom