• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well I threw a few bucks to Facebook to promote the one with the address and the article. Supposed to reach at least 2,500-4,500 people :yesway:

Your little story went pretty viral for such a small page. RnR straight killin' it :D

Yeah I noticed that! People were eating it up and sharing like crazy for a minute. If only I had video of it. The looks on their faces were priceless!!!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It was pretty awesome. I love the assumptions. And some of the looks I get when I'm OCing are unbelievable. My other half never gets any weird looks. I'm jealous.

Them dang women ain't 'posta be out there with them guns. Ya'll otta be in the kitchen makin' sam'miches!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Them dang women ain't 'posta be out there with them guns. Ya'll otta be in the kitchen makin' sam'miches!

:laugh: Maybe if I carried a little pink gun people wouldn't think it was so weird. Or if I looked a bit more...uhh..."masculine".

Oh and I do spend quite a bit of time in the kitchen, for the record. Only usually it's making drinks instead of sammiches

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Who's the dope that needs a "complete thought"? I thought it was worded just fine...

Yeah, quite the douscher...It was definitely a complete thought :dunno: Even if he needed it reworded for his tiny brain, he could have refrained from pretending we were all illiterate lololol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom