• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    stepped to close to the edge of the curb and rolled it. Have a deep contusion

Thats never fun, both my ankles are bad from skateboarding as a kid. How long did the doc tell you to keep off it?
    a few days, told me to follow up with my doc on Wednesday. of course it is impossible to stay off it because I have no crutches. I am sitting a lot though today, well laying down actually because for some reason the back of my eyelids have been needing looked at a lot today. :dunno:

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    a few days, told me to follow up with my doc on Wednesday. of course it is impossible to stay off it because I have no crutches. I am sitting a lot though today, well laying down actually because for some reason the back of my eyelids have been needing looked at a lot today. :dunno:

Your lucky, I had to keep off mine for 3 weeks minimum. The best thing that helped me was swimming (if you have that option) haha.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Your lucky, I had to keep off mine for 3 weeks minimum. The best thing that helped me was swimming (if you have that option) haha.
    If I paid to swim at the Y or Indy Island Aquatic Center.. but then I would have to walk to the car, walk into the building... you get my drift.. I'll just sit on the sofa with my foot propped up.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    what do the pdubs think of the Remington 1911 R1 (not the enhanced model)?

I handled one once and thought it was a decent handgun. I am NO 1911 expert though. But to me, it seemed like a nice 1911 for the money. Plus, there are a bunch of Remington 1911's out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom