• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I am not, I saw you were needing help. Sorry lady I would gladly if I could

I have an interview. Might have to beg my neighbor, hopefully Katie will be feeling better tomorrow or else she will be home too. I'd hate to cancel cause that would just look bad.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    yeah I understand... what time? Let me see what I can do. Ron may get mad but he'll get over it

Interview is at noon, don't cancel anything yet. I have two ppl I can ask. I will let you know. I also have no "proper clothes" to wear. Jeans and a nice shirt it is.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Interview is at noon, don't cancel anything yet. I have two ppl I can ask. I will let you know. I also have no "proper clothes" to wear. Jeans and a nice shirt it is.
    now you sound like me, I have one outfit I bought when Mom died... other than that I have jeans, t-shirts and some sweaters and stuff

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    now you sound like me, I have one outfit I bought when Mom died... other than that I have jeans, t-shirts and some sweaters and stuff

I have a few nice things but they wouldn't be appropriate weather wise or interview wise. I got rid of all the nice clothes, they didn't fit. LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom