• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Max is feeling better, loving on me and when he doesn't feel like jumping on the sofa, he lays at my feet. Problem is I am supposed to keep the incision site dry.. he's a Basset Hound... the snow is higher than his belly so how the heck can I keep what used to be the nut sack dry?

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Max is feeling better, loving on me and when he doesn't feel like jumping on the sofa, he lays at my feet. Problem is I am supposed to keep the incision site dry.. he's a Basset Hound... the snow is higher than his belly so how the heck can I keep what used to be the nut sack dry?
    :dunno: that would be difficult

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have no idea. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I will shovel a spot they can go out and use for nature calling. Would do that anyway. if he's feeling bad enough still he won't go playing in the yard.. which he hasn't done since Thursday last week... Hubby keeps telling me I am so mean doing this to him

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I will shovel a spot they can go out and use for nature calling. Would do that anyway. if he's feeling bad enough still he won't go playing in the yard.. which he hasn't done since Thursday last week... Hubby keeps telling me I am so mean doing this to him
    all males feel that way. Its a 'hanging on to whats' ours thing.

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom