MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :) yeah it was meant to be sarcasm

my kids are leaving for Georgia today, or last night

they asked my opinion last night and I told them to go last night if they could. I never heard back from them

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yuck, I never wear make up, and I remember why now....but at least it has calmed my Rudolph nose down so the kids won't be pointing and laughing at church.

Gotta go, everyone stay warm today.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How are you doing SAM?

Traveling Monday or you get to stick around the area?

I hope it's a stick around

Doing okay, just doing some house cleaning and finishing some reloading.:yesway:

Looks like I am sticking around town this week. I has thinking about going to the St Louis area, but couldn't get a firm appointment set up.

We have a court date Wednesday on the custody deal. Having that in the middle of the week really makes it hard to do any traveling for work.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Doing okay, just doing some house cleaning and finishing some reloading.:yesway:

Looks like I am sticking around town this week. I has thinking about going to the St Louis area, but couldn't get a firm appointment set up.

We have a court date Wednesday on the custody deal. Having that in the middle of the week really makes it hard to do any traveling for work.
    good luck with that court thingy... I know this has been going on way to long
    Do you have any plans MrsG???? Gonna hide in the car when your friends head back to warm Texas???:D
    they left yesterday and I tried
    AJ though saw me climbing in the back and stopped me.

They have been down there 9 mths now. It doesn't seem that long but it seems forever. I sure do miss them already

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    oh yeah./ we have spring break this week too. I don't know what all we are going to do . The boys went to see the Symphony last night... They enjoyed that so much

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    oh yeah./ we have spring break this week too. I don't know what all we are going to do . The boys went to see the Symphony last night... They enjoyed that so much

I know one thing we are going to do, I'm gonna take my daughter over to the HS parking lot and start driving lessons 101.:eek::eek::faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom