• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sorry, I don't make the leftovers...I just eat'em. :D How's the choppers? Must be pretty good if you ate a Subway sammich! :yesway:

Still have that nasty sore spot but I manage. I've started just taking the bottom out while I'm at home unless I'm eating something. I tried using the dremel but it didn't do much so I'll just let them mess with it on Monday when I go in

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Still have that nasty sore spot but I manage. I've started just taking the bottom out while I'm at home unless I'm eating something. I tried using the dremel but it didn't do much so I'll just let them mess with it on Monday when I go in

I'm sure they'll get things fixed up for you. My next appointment is over 3 weeks away but I may move it up. They don't hurt much at all but they are getting loose again already even though I just had a new temp liner put in about 5 days ago.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Going to dinner, BBL

Enjoy!!

I'm sure they'll get things fixed up for you. My next appointment is over 3 weeks away but I may move it up. They don't hurt much at all but they are getting loose again already even though I just had a new temp liner put in about 5 days ago.

I was hoping I would shrink up a little before I go in there. I'm sure if that happened it wouldn't be so bad. Doesn't seem like it's shrunk a whole lot though. At least not enough to make it stop hurting

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Enjoy!!

I was hoping I would shrink up a little before I go in there. I'm sure if that happened it wouldn't be so bad. Doesn't seem like it's shrunk a whole lot though. At least not enough to make it stop hurting

You went through a lot! From what you've said so far you're doing great, but its gonna take some time. I think we've both still got a lot to learn though.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You went through a lot! From what you've said so far you're doing great, but its gonna take some time. I think we've both still got a lot to learn though.

Yeah no kidding. There are certain things that are still really hard to eat. Like tomatoes, oddly enough. When I bit into my sandwich earlier and hit a tomato I would end up not biting through it and taking the whole thing with me :):

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The hardest thing for me so far has been trying to figure out who in the world that goofy looking guy in the mirror is when I take them out. I really haven't gotten over that yet. My own wife hasn't even seen me without them yet. I'll get over it though.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The hardest thing for me so far has been trying to figure out who in the world that goofy looking guy in the mirror is when I take them out. I really haven't gotten over that yet. My own wife hasn't even seen me without them yet. I'll get over it though.

Yeah I understand that shock all too well. At least you have bottom teeth still. I have none. It only took me 3 or 4 days before I let my other half see me without my teeth in. I just don't care all that much :):

A couple of days ago my 3 year old daughter asked me why I didn't have any teeth. I told her they were in the bathroom and let her watch me put them in. The look on her face was priceless :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    The other thing I'm gonna have trouble with is I can't talk worth a darn without them. I can laugh about it at the dentist office but I haven't tried it at home yet.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The other thing I'm gonna have trouble with is I can't talk worth a darn without them. I can laugh about it at the dentist office but I haven't tried it at home yet.

Yeah same here. I've also found that it hurts my jaw to talk without them in. The dentist says it's because my jaw is overclosing and it isn't used to doing that.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    From crashed boats to I lost my teeth! This thread covers a lot of ground. Miss 24hrs and you miss a lot!:laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good evening Gang, cool business meeting. Restaurant has wireless and laptops were encouraged.:yesway: Everyone else is looking at Powerpoints while listening to the Speaker, SAM is cruzing INGO!!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom