• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Oh, you work for a university...cool. Have you been there long? My Sister-n-law lived abroad for almost 4 years. She loved it, but I don't think I could ever do it.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Shadow better hurry up and get in here, cause I think the caffine is finally wearing off.

Besides I needed to tell him that the hubby doesn't have an over active thyroid, it's under active. Doc gave him meds to make it work faster. I asked if he expected to get paid for our visit, cause if he made the hubby have to eat more I didn't know if I could afford to pay his bill. :):

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    some times i get into a lot of trouble cause of it -- thats why i say huh and what a lot - some people think im fooling around - but i'm not - i really need to hear what yens say again so i dont make a fool out of my self ,and i refuse to spend $2500. per ear to ear better

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Oh, you work for a university...cool. Have you been there long? My Sister-n-law lived abroad for almost 4 years. She loved it, but I don't think I could ever do it.

I've only been here for a few months. It's quite difficult to live in a third world country. I'm not sure how long I will be able to hold out here, but it is fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom