Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hi every one! Just wanted to say thank you to all my INGO friends for keeping us "my wife and I and her dad" in they're thoughts and prayers! He passed away this morning! We are glad that he is no longer in pain, and take comfort in the fact that he is in a better place! Again thank you all! Gary

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Hi every one! Just wanted to say thank you to all my INGO friends for keeping us "my wife and I and her dad" in they're thoughts and prayers! He passed away this morning! We are glad that he is no longer in pain, and take comfort in the fact that he is in a better place! Again thank you all! Gary
    My condolences to you and your entire family. Glad to hear he is in a better place.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    HandK, I don't know what to say. I've been gone for a couple days and didn't realize he was so close to the end. Or was it sudden? Either way my sincere condolences to your wife and family. I don't know your wife, but I wish I could give her a hug. I have a feeling I know what she's going through right now and how empty her life will seem for a while. I will pray that the Good LORD will give her Comfort and Peace.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well crap, my week is screwed with that winter storm going through Wisconsin. I'll have to set something else up for this week tomorrow.

I need to spend some time making calls in Illinois, just keep putting it off because I hate that state.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom