• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    That stinks. After buying the new TV, having to buy new glasses stinks.
    When I got back home I went to the walmart where I got the glasses on the off chance they still had the same frames. I didnt think they would because the frames were at least 5 years old. The lady at Walmart searched high and low and found the same frames. I was impressed and tracked down the night manager and told him what a great job she did. She wasnt going to give up! :yesway:

So that impromptu haricut only cost me $128 dollars :laugh:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Doctor visit went good. We were at Ortho Indy. The doc said surgery wouldnt do any good and is having her fitted with a special brace for her ankle.

It was a long day. I went to a barber in the complex and when I took my glasses off they broke in half. Luckily I had brought my spares ones, something I never do.

Which doctor did you see? Merrill was who the hubby saw so many many times for log splitter accident.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    When I got back home I went to the walmart where I got the glasses on the off chance they still had the same frames. I didnt think they would because the frames were at least 5 years old. The lady at Walmart searched high and low and found the same frames. I was impressed and tracked down the night manager and told him what a great job she did. She wasnt going to give up! :yesway:

So that impromptu haricut only cost me $128 dollars :laugh:

You got off pretty cheap.:yesway:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Before we left I asked them for the address to put in my GPS. They gave me an address but I knew it wasnt right. They gave ,me the suite number and street. That got us close enough. What got me was they insisted we leave at 7:15 for noon appointment with a 2 hour drive. We were very early :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom