• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the anti's start at 10am... they are wanting us there at 9am.. I think as long as you're there before 9:30 you'd be good. thinking of bringing the most beautiful woman in the world?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    K6_TY47YS3x.png

It has been brought to our attention that the local Indiana chapter of "One Million Moms for Gun Control" plans to conduct a march from the Soldier and Sailors monument to the south side steps of the statehouse in downtown Indianapolis THIS SATURDAY. We feel that there are FAR more women who wish to protect their rights and their families. If you are one of these women, then feel free to attend and show them that women want their rights too. Their event will begin at 10am, so ours will begin at 9am. Meet on the sidewalk surrounding the statehouse just like the Jan 19th and Feb 8th events. Dress nicely, conduct yourselves professionally, carry your firearms legally and carry meaningful signs that send a clear and appropriate message. Please refrain from inciting confrontation, because this will surely ruffle their feathers but perhaps it could open their eyes or better yet, their ears.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    as cold as it is, it will be hard to do. I will have my winter coat on unzipped, and I will carry owb and my shirt tucked so it is visible.

Maybe you could bring a long gun for it to be visible over your coat but it might not be the best idea if you're just a small group of people. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Maybe you could bring a long gun for it to be visible over your coat but it might not be the best idea if you're just a small group of people. :dunno:
    I have plenty of long guns to choose from and it is a good idea. I don't know how big this will be. It is all last minute so not sure how many we can scramble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom