• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'm hungry. This sucks. I still have till 6 before I get off. Hey magic, did you hear I got my very own AR? Rock River, 2.

Congrats! I have all the parts except for the lower for my build. The lower should be here by tomorrow hopefully.

3b7d4968.jpg

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Oh, and this will be my first AR build and I've put about 20 rounds through one about 2 years ago. That's my only experience with them.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I think I have about $750 into it. Not bad at all considering I get all the parts on it that I want from the start.

Oh, and this will be my first AR build and I've put about 20 rounds through one about 2 years ago. That's my only experience with them.

Nice. Building is less expensive. But more time consuming. I just don't have the time. I wish I did. O well, someday...

The best thing about AR's is that they are easier to learn to shoot than other rifles. Although I did think about getting an AK.

BumpShadow

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    :noway:

Boooooooooo. A sweet build like that and your to but most likely put Wolf through it. I think I'm going to cry. :(

What do you plan on using it for anyway? Defence, plinking, what?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    :noway:

Boooooooooo. A sweet build like that and your to but most likely put Wolf through it. I think I'm going to cry. :(
    Let me rephrase that, whatever brass cased ammo is on sale.:): I plan on reloading eventually so I'm going to start hoarding brass.

What do you plan on using it for anyway? Defence, plinking, what?

Plinking for the most part. I'd like to eventually take a carbine class, but I need to actually shoot the rifle first.:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom