• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    It's a pole barn skin but it will be used for a mechanical shop for the farm.
    The hubby wants/needs/deserves a heated shop to work on his machinery in the winter, since he's working two full time jobs it's hard for him to keep up in the winter, fighting the cold and short days. The thing is going to cost more than our house did when we built it but it will be so worth it for him.

Do you have any experience installing floor heat in concrete? You're in Evansville right?
    Yes and yes. 15 years in the trade.... residential and commercial.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Yeah, well unless your desperate for work, or you work really cheap, you probably don't want to drive about 3 hours to put a floor in for us then. :(
    My shop would.....if we could get it knocked out in one day.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Hmmm... in a day huh. Well you tell me, can you do a 40 by 40 or a 40 by 50 floor in a day? Your shop would just do the plumbing and we'd do the concrete work then, right?
    Could possibly get the underground completed in one day with a crew. It would take a day or so to pipe up after concrete and framing.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Could possibly get the underground completed in one day with a crew. It would take a day or so to pipe up after concrete and framing.

If you think your shop would be interested in putting a bid in on this job PM me their contact information so I can ask for a quote. If you think it's too far to come I completely understand. I googled my place to the ville and it said 145 miles 2 hours and 35 minutes.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    If you think your shop would be interested in putting a bid in on this job PM me their contact information so I can ask for a quote. If you think it's too far to come I completely understand. I googled my place to the ville and it said 145 miles 2 hours and 35 minutes.
    I'll ask my boss when I get back to work. I'm on vacation.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom