Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Have a box of those in the freezer right now :rockwoot:

These are simply wonderful!! :D

popup_Cone_King_Img.jpg

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    There's a girl down the street from us who's parents/grandparents are never home when she gets home. So she comes here. This year I'm NOT putting up with it. I've called the school so they can call an emergency contact for her. I've called her mother, grandmother, and brother no one answered the phone. Next step will be calling CPS. I did leave a message on someones phone that school was out at 2:30 this year. I was snotty!

Last edited:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    There's a girl down the street from us who's parents/grandparents are never home when she gets home. So she comes here. This year I'm NOT putting up with it. I've called the school so they can call an emergency contact for her. I've called her mother, grandmother, and brother no one answered the phone. Next step will be calling CPS. I did leave a message on someones phone that school was out at 2:30 this year. I was snotty!

:wow:
    The nerve of some people.
    I wouldn't give them any chances this year, just call CPS.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy

wow that's just stupid of the parents...I wouldn't wait and just call CPS

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    she's been here nearly 40mins and no calls from anyone or anyone answering. last year she was here 3 days straight on a 4 day school week....redonkulus

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    :wow:
    The nerve of some people.
    I wouldn't give them any chances this year, just call CPS.

Just call CPS.
    I am with HP you have already given them a year. And I don't have kids yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom