• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yeah, I liked it and will go again. I had several rounds under 3 and half seconds. I can't wait to see the results.

I didn't go to eat with anybody there, some of my friends from church get together on Fridays to play cards so I went over there afterwords.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I really like how I shot. Especially since I purchased the gun I used at 4:30 that afternoon and only had time to send 8 rounds down range with it. Luckily it has a red dot that is on it is only about two inches low and left so it was close enough for steel.

I spent an 1hr and half today stripping the gun down and giving her a through cleaning. You need to jump back and read some of my post. I was so mad because of how thick the carbon buildup was.

But she cycles faster now, so hopefully the stages that require a double tap will be faster for me next time.

hope to meet you and HP at one them coming up.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    there was 45 shooters 9 per squad.

Yeah, I forget what my squads RO name was but I heard him say "Jesus" a few times.

I had to shoot left handed around the wall though that was interesting. :n00b:

That's was a small group! You all probably got done pretty early!

That wall is interesting some times, the plate rack can kiss my :D!

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Yeah, Daddy doesn't like the plate rack at all. They take too shots from a .22 pistol to fall. I'm gonna borrow a shotgun from OneBadV8 and take 'em all down in three shots. :woot:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

We were done and packed up by about a quarter after 8.

Yeah, Daddy doesn't like the plate rack at all. They take too shots from a .22 pistol to fall. I'm gonna borrow a shotgun from OneBadV8 and take 'em all down in three shots. :woot:
    Double tap all the way down on the plate rack would be fun. It didn't make an appearance last night.

To of the stage were real simple. The wall was the slowest of them all it took our squad about 20 minutes to clear it because we had 1 guy who brought a new gun and have never shot it or steel.:n00b: So we spent most of the time watching him clear jams.:xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom