• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I don't understand the problem here... :dunno:surely you're not saying you're too tired for that??? If so, :n00b: someone call the Genius World Book of Records. :D

No I am up for that, pun intended, I just am not ready for a baby yet. We still have to get used to being married and getting our house in order. I was informed it is 54 days till our 1 year anniversary.

and When I say talk I mean she literally wants to talk about having a baby what model stroller she wants, etc...

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    No I am up for that, pun intended, I just am not ready for a baby yet. We still have to get used to being married and getting our house in order. I was informed it is 54 days till our 1 year anniversary.

and When I say talk I mean she literally wants to talk about having a baby what model stroller she wants, etc...
    if you're waiting to be ready for kids, then you never will be IMO.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    If you've only been married a year, then it might be a little soon, some wait like my son did. Married 5 years before his first. She will be one on Wednesday. Daughter been married little over a year now and she knows she's not ready to give up her freedom just yet too. Me I wanted kids as soon as I got maried. Hubby came around to the idea by the time our first anniversary rolled around.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    got married when I was 20 and I was ready for kids as soon as we got married. I work hard, and I know my body isn't gonna last long. therefore I wanted kids when I was young.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    If you've only been married a year, then it might be a little soon, some wait like my son did. Married 5 years before his first. She will be one on Wednesday. Daughter been married little over a year now and she knows she's not ready to give up her freedom just yet too. Me I wanted kids as soon as I got maried. Hubby came around to the idea by the time our first anniversary rolled around.

Our 1 year anniversary is October 9th, so we are not even a year yet. She changes her mind every other day it seems. One day she wants them now the next she wants to wait I am like:n00b: trying to keep up with her. FYI I am 26 and she is 22 turning 23 shortly. So I am in no rush.

I was thinking two or three years in we could start. The "plan" is for two we will see how that works.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    got married when I was 20 and I was ready for kids as soon as we got married. I work hard, and I know my body isn't gonna last long. therefore I wanted kids when I was young.

Yeah it is never easy and I want kids it is just a BIG Change, and I don't do well with big changes. It would be nice if they came with instruction manuals.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    picture.php

Nice family IJ. God help the first boy who comes by to pick one up for a date.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah it is never easy and I want kids it is just a BIG Change, and I don't do well with big changes. It would be nice if they came with instruction manuals.

I aint birthin no instruction manual...you can figure it out, it's not rocket science. :D Beside that, tell me one man who would read the manual.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I aint birthin no instruction manual...you can figure it out, it's not rocket science. :D Beside that, tell me one man who would read the manual.

I read manuals everyday for work, and for my guns I want to make sure I clean/assemble them right;). And I am not asking you to birth a manual I want Mrs. Westside too:D

And I think that my be sig line worthy too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom