• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I just drank a Monster Energy so I can stay awake 5 more minutes.

I love my nephew but not when he calls at 4am.

Yes it was an emergency and I still love him, my body doesn't right now though

That's funny, I did the opposite. I took 4 tylenol PM and I'm not even drowsy. :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Since you're in here wasting time with us, I'm assuming everything is OK with your nephew.

yes everything is fine. he apologized profusely this morning after the fact. He NEVER calls anyone for help, not even his parents, so I actually feel pretty special that he called me.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OOOOOooooooo... reminds me of the time a buddy and I were playing a prank on my 86 year old land lady and I had to hide under a bed to avoid getting caught. She walked by with a dress on.... I'll let you figure out the rest. :naughty:

Careful...Mrs. G just might get the idea that you're comparing her to an 86 year old lady! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How about the guy that took 4 guns to the state fair and had them all stolen out of his car in the parking lot? I feel bad for the guy, but geez.

I missed that. I have a feeling I missed alot tonight

my nephew had his house broken into last night and took his guns too. That was his emergency to call me. He was freaked and needed advice on the guns.. yes he had already called the police, they just hadn't showed up yet

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I missed that. I have a feeling I missed alot tonight

my nephew had his house broken into last night and took his guns too. That was his emergency to call me. He was freaked and needed advice on the guns.. yes he had already called the police, they just hadn't showed up yet

OMG! Is he okay? :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad: ****like that pisses me off beyond belief. Did he have serial numbers for anything? (Guns or anything else)

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Make sure he (or you on his behalf) posts at least the descriptions and serial numbers if he has them!

I have a super secret website that has a pic and serial number of everything I own of value. If they take everything I own that web site is still out in cyberspace and I can pull it up from any computer.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    OMG! Is he okay? :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad: ****like that pisses me off beyond belief. Did he have serial numbers for anything? (Guns or anything else)

he's ok. actually wasn't home. works as a DJ at Landsharks in Broad Ripple so he was at work, came home and found it.

They got a couple of guns and an Xbox, no serial numbers for any of them. He's young and dumb. I think this will teach him to write them down. Now I am on the hunt for a used HK USP 9mm compact. That is the one he wants replaced the most. Damn thief left 4 loaded mags sitting on the stand where they picked the gun up from. :dunno:

One thing I forgot to ask him about was his dog. He is usually inside and I hope they didn't let him loose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom