Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I agree with you and thank goodness they didn't turn out that way

I hope mine don't turn out that way. I do my best to raise them right but that doesn't always work. My mother raised me and all my sisters right yet one of them turned out to have a "different" kind of profession for many many years.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hope mine don't turn out that way. I do my best to raise them right but that doesn't always work. My mother raised me and all my sisters right yet one of them turned out to have a "different" kind of profession for many many years.
    you as a parent give them all the tools they need to survive in this world and be a productive member of society. How they choose to use those tools is out of your hands once they reach 18 or move out on their own.. it's tough but you have to remember this no matter what they do

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    you as a parent give them all the tools they need to survive in this world and be a productive member of society. How they choose to use those tools is out of your hands once they reach 18 or move out on their own.. it's tough but you have to remember this no matter what they do

I know. I just hope they make the most of themselves and don't make some of the mistakes that I made. Then again I guess most parents feel that way. And if I hadn't made some of those mistakes I might not be who I am today

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I know. I just hope they make the most of themselves and don't make some of the mistakes that I made. Then again I guess most parents feel that way. And if I hadn't made some of those mistakes I might not be who I am today
    pretty sure all parents feel that way.

My daughters haven't always done things to make me proud, but it was their mistake to make. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom