• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Hey WS ,you wouldnt happen to know ware some one could get some TRUE 2" X 8" or wider X 12' Ash ?
    hmmm, 12' long...Not any more I used to know a guy who owned a sawmill that did custom trim, but I haven't talked to him in years. I will see if I can still get ahold of him. off the top of my head the answer is no.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    So I've been having posts deleted, I'm guessing for "quality" issues, while this has been going on?
    nice.

If the mods are so worried about people flooding the classifieds they should raise the limit. Or they could make the requirement time dependent instead of posts.

On the record: self imposed classifieds ban until 200 posts are reached.
    if you read the FAQ's you would know you need 50 quality posts or you could just pay $15 to become a site supporter.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I've read the FAQs(the ltch ones are very helpful) and referred to it in a previous post. I know that I really wanted to get in on the classifieds I can "pay-to-play".

I was just shocked because its not like I was posting random welcomes in the forum. They weren't extremely insightful, interesting posts, but they were in posts of similar company.

/rant
    LOL :yesway: You do know that any post you do in this thread will be deleted - yes you are allowed in here but no your post wont count

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom