Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I honestly believe it is from coughing so much

so if nothing else a good cough syrup because I can't sleep straight through the night because I am coughing so much

and sleeping a lot during the day but I won't tell him that

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Which translates into "I have no idea what you're talking about, but I don't want to seem like an a-hole". :)

This thread went downhill pretty fast when he explained to us that the 2A wasn't set in stone (so he was fine with laws that keeps us for having high cap mags), that it was just meant for "the members of the militia" and not for the average people etc ...
    He was a newb who wanted to get to 50 posts quicky to buy some stuff here, he actually said it in that thread. :facepalm:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This thread went downhill pretty fast when he explained to us that the 2A wasn't set in stone (so he was fine with laws that keeps us for having high cap mags), that it was just meant for "the members of the militia" and not for the average people etc ...
    He was a newb who wanted to get to 50 posts quicky to buy some stuff here, he actually said it in that thread. :facepalm:

:wow: It's very rare that I am at a loss for words, but this is one of those times....

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    And this is why I stay out of the political stuff

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :wow: It's very rare that I am at a loss for words, but this is one of those times....

I explaimed him why everybody actually NEEDS those high cap mags (because the miltary has them, etc) but realized pretty quick that he was just a troll at this point. :n00b:

You should check out this thread if I can fidn the link ... You might want to wear a helmet though because you will face palm yourself a lot. :)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I try to, but sometimes it doesn't work. I fully believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if it differs from mine. Sometimes, however, someone says something so blatantly stupid that I just can't help myself.
    my husband said it best

"I don't have to agree with what he says but I fought for his right to say it."

Coming from a USMC veteran with a foreign war under his belt, I try even harder to let them say what they want.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    my husband said it best

"I don't have to agree with what he says but I fought for his right to say it."

Coming from a USMC veteran with a foreign war under his belt, I try even harder to let them say what they want.

Funny. Mine says the exact same thing. As nasty a temper as he has, mine is way worse when it comes to stupidity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom