• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Stopped in at BGF while I was out. Even though it was my first time in the new store, it didn't really feel like it. With all the things I've read and all the pics I've seen posted, it almost felt like I'd been there before. They were all kinds of busy though. I barely found a place to park! I had a look see back in the waiting area for the range and I peeked in the door for the range. Lots of people there and lots of people shooting. Although it looked to me like things were moving along nicely.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So is your Cousin. :D
    why yes he is and doing very well too
    I have an errand or two I need to run but Mr. Lazy is kicking my ass right now.

Mr Lazy, meet Mr Nap :D
    I've met both today.. laid on the sofa and slept for 2 hours
    I was considering stopping by Beech Grove Firearms while I was out just for fun but its likely to be crowded and I don't have any $$$ to spend anyway.

Stopped in at BGF while I was out. Even though it was my first time in the new store, it didn't really feel like it. With all the things I've read and all the pics I've seen posted, it almost felt like I'd been there before. They were all kinds of busy though. I barely found a place to park! I had a look see back in the waiting area for the range and I peeked in the door for the range. Lots of people there and lots of people shooting. Although it looked to me like things were moving along nicely.
    I read online they were very busy on the range.. range guy didn't get lunch break until 4:30. Had loads of couples in shooting. Said it all went rather smooth

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I feel like my core is on fire and I can't cool off.. went outside with t-shirt and jeans and walked around and I still can't cool off

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom