• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    And I will say that from what I can tell by conversing with you you had great teachers. Like I said before I never would have known if you hadn't told me. :dunno:

I had a bunch of English teachers.I started learning in middle school and continued all the way to college.
    But I only got better when I got really interested by the American culture (mainly because of the lady) and learned more by myself.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I had a bunch of English teachers.I started learning in middle school and continued all the way to college.
    But I only got better when I got really interested by the American culture (mainly because of the lady) and learned more by myself.

Oh I'm sure you had to pretty much throw yourself into it to get where you are. I spent 6 years learning French but I still can't conjugate half the verbs I learned. And a summer on Cote d'Azur was a learning experience but it wasn't near enough for me to become fluent. Although I understand gaining interests because of the person you choose to be in a relationship with. Mine got me addicted to shooting. My dad hunted when I was a kid but I was never really into it until I met Mr Crazy :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh I'm sure you had to pretty much throw yourself into it to get where you are. I spent 6 years learning French but I still can't conjugate half the verbs I learned. And a summer on Cote d'Azur was a learning experience but it wasn't near enough for me to become fluent. Although I understand gaining interests because of the person you choose to be in a relationship with. Mine got me addicted to shooting. My dad hunted when I was a kid but I was never really into it until I met Mr Crazy :D

I have trouble to conjugate French verbs as well.:):

I learned German as a second foreign language for a few years but never got into even though I went to Germany a few times to practice.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I have trouble to conjugate French verbs as well.:):

I learned German as a second foreign language for a few years but never got into even though I went to Germany a few times to practice.

My dad was in Germany for many years when he was in the army. He was pretty fluent but I didn't learn much from him except words I shouldn't say :laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh wow what a bummer. And that's not something I would want to blow up with my own air. It would be a great exercise for my lungs but I would have to pass.

The pump is brand new.I used it like 3 times so I dont know what's wrong.
    I might have to try with a manual one if I can find it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    A manual one isn't great but it's better than the alternative :dunno:

I still need to find motivation to fix my broken bed. I've been saying I'm going to do it for about a week but it's still broken because I don't want to hassle with taking the whole bed apart....I'm so lazy

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A manual one isn't great but it's better than the alternative :dunno:

I still need to find motivation to fix my broken bed. I've been saying I'm going to do it for about a week but it's still broken because I don't want to hassle with taking the whole bed apart....I'm so lazy

I found one like that ...
    Free-shipping-font-b-air-b-font-font-b-bed-b-font-hand-font-b-pump.jpg

But of course only the pump, not the tube thingy on the left. :facepalm:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well of course! It would be too convenient if you had the tube too! I had that happen to me before actually (with what looks like the exact same pump). I used some duct tape and some spare vacuum line I had leftover from rebuilding the engine in my Trans Am. Worked like a charm :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well of course! It would be too convenient if you had the tube too! I had that happen to me before actually (with what looks like the exact same pump). I used some duct tape and some spare vacuum line I had leftover from rebuilding the engine in my Trans Am. Worked like a charm :)

I could try to build something but it would probably be easier to find the tube, who must be somewhere in the house.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I could try to build something but it would probably be easier to find the tube, who must be somewhere in the house.

Unless you have random car parts laying around like I usually do then yeah...probably would be easier to find the tube :D

On that note I am taking my lazy butt to my broken bed and passing out for whatever short amount of time my body and brain allow me to. Catch you later, Sylvain

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom