RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :D

I was just thinking about getting some!

Oh!!! Sylvain!!! Avant que j'oublie! I thought you would appreciate this!

541952_10200416975085893_331657559_n.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    OMG you cant be for real!
    You're one of those women that you only find on the internet. :D

I never even thought about deep fried Oreos.Just :wow: ... :rockwoot: :woot:

I must try that thing before I die.

How do you think the other half found me? He seriously did kind of stalk me on the internet. :laugh:

I told you. I genuinely LOVE to cook. Especially baked goods. If I hit the lottery I would open a bakery. By the way the fried Oreos are super easy to make.

You know you're tired when you fall asleep in the dentist chaiR while you're getting your teeth cleanned. :faint:

:wow: I don't think I could be that tired. I would have to be dead in order for that to happen.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How do you think the other half found me? He seriously did kind of stalk me on the internet. :laugh:

I told you. I genuinely LOVE to cook. Especially baked goods. If I hit the lottery I would open a bakery. By the way the fried Oreos are super easy to make.

I would buy the house next to your bakery to eat fried Oreos in the morning. :D

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hello there Friend :D

:laugh: I'm terrified that at some point people will just flock to my house in order to eat. I live pretty much in between Beech Grove Firearms and Indy Trading Post as well so the folks here scare me even more than anyone. One of these days someone is going to head to the range and then decide to stop by my house to get their fix.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :laugh: I'm terrified that at some point people will just flock to my house in order to eat. I live pretty much in between Beech Grove Firearms and Indy Trading Post as well so the folks here scare me even more than anyone. One of these days someone is going to head to the range and then decide to stop by my house to get their fix.
    :lmfao:

Buy gun and ammo, get sweets down the road and head to range. Sounds like a perfect day.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

I'm always up for some good food, but you don't have to worry about me being too hungry. I'm pretty well taken care of. :yesway::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom