Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    thanks man

got a question for ya

who is supposed to shovel the sidewalks for the school system?

Its usually the custodial staff for the individual buildings that do the sidewalks. Some do a much better job than others. They get help from Facilities Management for the larger areas. Why, what's up?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Its usually the custodial staff for the individual buildings that do the sidewalks. Some do a much better job than others. They get help from Facilities Management for the larger areas. Why, what's up?
    57 hasn't been shoveled and I almost hit someone last night walking on Washington St because they couldn't walk on the sidewalk buried in snow.. It was the same earlier this afternoon when I was by there..

The school isn't the only problem area.. I think it just looks bad for the school system to leave it like that

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    57 hasn't been shoveled and I almost hit someone last night walking on Washington St because they couldn't walk on the sidewalk buried in snow.. It was the same earlier this afternoon when I was by there..

The school isn't the only problem area.. I think it just looks bad for the school system to leave it like that

oh, the person walking on Washington St was wearing all dark colors and it was after dark... Bad move on his part.. but

Right now there's probably very few if any staff even there, but I agree there are many places that should be done better.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Right now there's probably very few if any staff even there, but I agree there are many places that should be done better.

I figured they were off for the holiday... not trying to make waves, just curious. They'll have it done before the kids go back on the 7th :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom