• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I wasn't ignoring you I was just too embarrassed to reply. I don't have anything to shoot. I'm fat, poor, my health is crap. I started a new job and it keeps me really busy and I absolutely love it. My boss is amazing and a really nice guy.

V8 said I could shoot his guns and ammo but I'm not worthy to even look him in the eyes, let alone shoot his guns.

I wish I had guns to sell now so that I could have made more money.

Now my sole form of self defense is my wife's scolding "you're in big trouble" looks.

It's worked so far!!!!

I see you are still good at lying

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

Hi Cutie Pie, how was vacation?

I wasn't ignoring you I was just too embarrassed to reply. I don't have anything to shoot. I'm fat, poor, my health is crap. I started a new job and it keeps me really busy and I absolutely love it. My boss is amazing and a really nice guy.

V8 said I could shoot his guns and ammo but I'm not worthy to even look him in the eyes, let alone shoot his guns.

Now my sole form of self defense is my wife's scolding "you're in big trouble" looks.

It's worked so far!!!!

You're off the hook for now, but next time just come and hangout if you want. It would have been fun.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    tumblr_m7m1bkq4S51qa0q13o1_r1_500.jpeg

:facepalm:

I guess self defense and recreational shooting are nothing, and of course you cant hunt with that evil black rifle. :facepalm:
    Defense against Tyranny? :dunno:

It's worked so far!!!!

bla bla bla, you just didn't want to out shoot me with my own guns again :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom