• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Oh, I know you do. Your gonna be good to go.

We have an issue down here with Illegals driving without a DL or Insurance. I know a couple of people who have been in accidents and the other driver had neither. PITA getting your car fixed.

I still want to get an Indiana driver's license as soon as I can but I have one year to do so from what I understand.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I have thought about appleseed. What all is involved and what do you need to take it?

They teach how to shoot in various positions with a sling. All you need is a rifle with adjustable sights (irons or low power scope). While they teach you how to shoot a rifle and be a rifleman. They also teach the history of being a rifleman and how the revolution started and about the role of the American Rifleman. :yesway:

Most people shoot a .22 lr because of cheap ammo, etc. If you don't have one, you can ask for a loaner and they'll bring one for you.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    They teach how to shoot in various positions with a sling. All you need is a rifle with adjustable sights (irons or low power scope). While they teach you how to shoot a rifle and be a rifleman. They also teach the history of being a rifleman and how the revolution started and about the role of the American Rifleman. :yesway:

Most people shoot a .22 lr because of cheap ammo, etc. If you don't have one, you can ask for a loaner and they'll bring one for you.
    Sweet AtlantaCC is 15 ins from me. May have to take it!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah, you can just use your passport for ID.

I actually used my drivers licence when asked for ID in a bank in Indy.They asked if it was official and asked me to translate the informations on it. :dunno:
    I never carry my passport with me as I have others government issued IDs.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

The Appleseed price is going up to $80. You can still buy a coupon for $50, but today is the last day.

RWVA Appleseed Store

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom