• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Good grief, what brought it on, do you know?

My own fault. Took a normal insulin dose and ate a low carb meal. Just didn't think it through, I guess.

WOW!!!!! Glad to hear that your alright now.

Thanks. Certainly not the first time I've gotten way too low. Definitely the worst reaction I've had. I'm just glad I wasn't at work. Most people there wouldn't know what to do.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    My own fault. Took a normal insulin dose and ate a low carb meal. Just didn't think it through, I guess.

Thanks. Certainly not the first time I've gotten way too low. Definitely the worst reaction I've had. I'm just glad I wasn't at work. Most people there wouldn't know what to do.

What should we do if we are ever around you and this happens?

My first thought would be orange juice or something sweet, but that's just a guess.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    If I had been involved in Sandy Hook, I would not want to be meeting the president, and I don't care which one would be in office at the time either. What does he or any other politician have to say that would mean anything to me. I would want my family and my Pastor, close to me, not someone out of the blue. I don't get it, what purpose does this serve? Obama is speaking at Sandy Hook now.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    If I had been involved in Sandy Hook, I would not want to be meeting the president, and I don't care which one would be in office at the time either. What does he or any other politician have to say that would mean anything to me. I would want my family and my Pastor, close to me, not someone out of the blue. I don't get it, what purpose does this serve? Obama is speaking at Sandy Hook now.
    He lives for the attention!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

He makes me sick.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Whether it be him or a republican, the president would be there, but why is my question?

He's tip toeing around the words gun control, but is calling for change. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom