• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    We have this basset stuffed dog that sings and ears flop etc.

Zoë is scared to death of it

so, the real person I am, I turned it on and chased her out the dog door with it. Then I set it in front of the dog door. She would stick her nose in far enough to see if it was still there then pull it back out. She did this over and over. I was laughing so hard, I backed up just a bit that I fell backwards over a chest, hurt my back, scratched my arm and pissed my pants.. and I kept laughing.. that is the evil in me :D

:laugh:

Hope you didnt hurt yourself to bad

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :laugh:

Hope you didnt hurt yourself to bad
    nahhh. pains all gone and the scratch never hurt

even if I was hurt worse.. it was so worth it

Hubby says he looked into the room just in time to see my feet fly up in the air and wondered what the hell was so funny... even he got to laughing pretty good once he saw

morning HP, Merry Christmas

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    So, whats everyone up to today? :D
    we did our family with the kids yesterday. We were going to go north to Hebron then Wheatfield today but hubby has been up sick all night. Going to call is folks soon to let them know we won't be making it. 2 phone calls I dread making.

His Mom was upset with me because I didn't go to Thanksgiving dinner last year... she brought it up again when we was talking about Christmas for this year. How many times does it of me explaining it to her for her to understand it was the first Thanksgiving without my Mom and I needed to be with my family :scratch:

the point is, I will get the blame for not coming up :dunno:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    we did our family with the kids yesterday. We were going to go north to Hebron then Wheatfield today but hubby has been up sick all night. Going to call is folks soon to let them know we won't be making it. 2 phone calls I dread making.

His Mom was upset with me because I didn't go to Thanksgiving dinner last year... she brought it up again when we was talking about Christmas for this year. How many times does it of me explaining it to her for her to understand it was the first Thanksgiving without my Mom and I needed to be with my family :scratch:

That sucks. The MiL remainds me of Ryamonds mom on 'Everyone Loves Raymond'
    Hope the hubby gets feeling better soon.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

I'm sorry MrsG. That's really a bummer.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    the distance from our families is a blessing... I mean both our families.. neither is perfect so this way we don't have to spend to much time with them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom