Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    At least he can walk to work this week. :D

Yeah but tomorrow is the last day of his work week. And as nasty as the roads here are now I don't think he would be happy about walking. There's a bus stop at the end of our street but that would be kind of pointless. He would have to catch a bus north to downtown just to catch another bus that headed south of here. It would take over an hour. Indianapolis' bus routes need reworked bigtime.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah but tomorrow is the last day of his work week. And as nasty as the roads here are now I don't think he would be happy about walking. There's a bus stop at the end of our street but that would be kind of pointless. He would have to catch a bus north to downtown just to catch another bus that headed south of here. It would take over an hour. Indianapolis' bus routes need reworked bigtime.

Yep they suck. :noway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep they suck. :noway:

Oh I know. My ex husband was a bus driver. The pay is extraordinary. We had more money than we knew what to do with! But the routes are insane. And they stop running at night. Some routes later than others but they still stop. I lived in Philadelphia for a couple years once and those busses don't stop running ever!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I got stuck outside of Indy one time because I missed the last but of the evening.I had to walk all the way back at night, took me a few hours.
    Good thing I enjoy walking.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I never understood why they stop running. People still have to go places. Even in the middle of the night. And on that note, I am going to bed. I've consumed enough vodka to calm me down when it comes to my POS demon posessed car. I'll most likely be back tomorrow. Time to wake up the man that's passed out on the other half of the couch and call it a night. Good night, my friend!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :wow:
    Whatcha do'n up so early on a Saturday Sam?

Morning HP. Had a horrible nights sleep. Twp problems. I hope I'm not fighting a stomach bug, but it's starting to look that way. Plus, I slid on some ice last night and busted my ass & left ankle when getting out of my car.

Between the two problems, I got like an hours sleep last night and gave up at 4:30.:noway::noway:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Morning HP. Had a horrible nights sleep. Twp problems. I hope I'm not fighting a stomach bug, but it's starting to look that way. Plus, I slid on some ice last night and busted my ass & left ankle when getting out of my car.

Between the two problems, I got like an hours sleep last night and gave up at 4:30.:noway::noway:

Dangit!!

I hope you feel better soon

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Debating if I want to go to the Urgent Care when they open or not.

I would love to get some drugs to deal with my fall injuries, but they will want to do xrays and other crap and I already know that nothing is broken.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I get to go put this pair on my bike today! Isn't that a pretty pair :D
    DC82BFFA-D6EC-49A7-A689-EB74ADE62C08-5978-000003594D52205E.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom