• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Holy crap this is ridiculous. They didn't want to talk to me because my name isn't the one on the account even though I'm the one that always calls the payment in every month and I obviously know all of the account holder's information. Then they tried to troubleshoot the problem with me. I explained to them that I used to be a tier 3 tech for Microsoft but they still insisted on walking me through the process to clear out my cache. Then they transferred me to their own tier 3 techs...in ORLANDO instead of Indy...TWICE!!! I finally threw enough of a fit that I actually feel sorry for the guy I yelled at. He's sending a tech out to my house tomorrow because we have a fluctuating signal and it's a problem with the wiring or the modem. I'm absolutely furious right now :xmad:

Ok, rant over....I feel better now :)

Those people can drive you crazy.

Im usually very calm and quite a gentlman when it comes to dealing with the ladies but I had a real hard time not to be rude with the lady from the store. :xmad:
    I mean trying to sell you a cell phone when the one you're already paying for is not working. :facepalm:
    After a while I just decided to ignore her and use her phone myself otherwise I would have lost it.:rolleyes:

It's also riduculous that after I drove all the way to their store they asked me to call a number, they didn't even called for me.

Of course the lady asked me a couple of times "Are you sure you didn't unplug your modem by accident?" :n00b: then she said maybe the problem was coming from my phone and not their modem.

After going to the store four times in four days they finally asked me "Would you like us to send a technician at your home to check what the problem might be?"
    Hum yeah, if you are actually able to send someone do it, that's why I kept coming to your stupid store for the last foud days. :n00b:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Fortunately my cable and internet company is pretty good about sending techs out whenever you need them. My cable has been fine it's just the internet that's wacky. That makes me really sad because I have Netflix running through my PS3 and I can't watch it with no internet. My 80's tv show marathon will have to be put on hold until tomorrow :(

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Fortunately my cable and internet company is pretty good about sending techs out whenever you need them. My cable has been fine it's just the internet that's wacky. That makes me really sad because I have Netflix running through my PS3 and I can't watch it with no internet. My 80's tv show marathon will have to be put on hold until tomorrow :(

Well get a beer for now! :40oz:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm getting more than a beer!!! :laugh:

On the plus side, my big girl gets to have a birthday party tomorrow and she's super excited about turning 3. I also found another ammo belt to put on my Christmas tree. It makes great garland :)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm getting more than a beer!!! :laugh:

On the plus side, my big girl gets to have a birthday party tomorrow and she's super excited about turning 3. I also found another ammo belt to put on my Christmas tree. It makes great garland :)

With ammo on it? :D

If I had a tree I would but some ammo belts on it hoping that Santa will bring me ammo.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Crap!! It's 12-12-12!! :eek::runaway::runaway: :D

4fd62d3a-2dd191ca7d33416.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom