• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think it's maybe too early to create a thread asking if people saw the truck since I dont have much informations yet (besides one picture) but at the same time I want to do it ASAP.

I dont even know how to word it ... :n00b:

I dont know the year or model (well I think the model is written on the side) but car guys can probably tell from the pic.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I was just trying to catch up a little...Here's hoping all works out OK Sylvain. If there's anything specific that could be done to help, say something. There are a lot of INGO members in a lot of areas of town.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I was just trying to catch up a little...Here's hoping all works out OK Sylvain. If there's anything specific that could be done to help, say something. There are a lot of INGO members in a lot of areas of town.

Should I just post a picture without much other information? :dunno:

Without a specific area or a licence plate I would imagine many trucks would match the one on the pic.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Should I just post a picture without much other information? :dunno:

Without a specific area or a licence plate I would imagine many trucks would match the one on the pic.

I would start a thread and give what information you have then update it as you best you can when you get more info.:twocents:

also include the best description of him that you can.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'll keep checking to see if a pic is posted. As I said, I will be out & about later, but not in Indy. If he's lost and confused, he could be down in this area???

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'll keep checking to see if a pic is posted. As I said, I will be out & about later, but not in Indy. If he's lost and confused, he could be down in this area???

I cant imagine why he would be lost and confused, he's an older gentleman but he never had any problem coming back home. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom