• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    My wife works Friday through sunday before Christmas. Gets Christmas eve off. Then has to work Christmas day through Thursday, Gets friday off and then works saturday sunday monday (New years eve).
    Yeah, but the money from the Weekend, and then Holiday will be NICE.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I guess that's a nice thing about being a Dietician, she doesn't have to work Christmas day or New Years day.

Mainly because her company doesn't want to pay holiday pay.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I don't care about the money... I would rather have time with my wife. she only gets 2 days off in a 12 stretch... and 13 hour days means she will sleep most of the day when she is off.
    How the heck does that happen? I don't know ANYONE in the Med field that works like that unless they're doing it of their own accord for OT.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My company has a buttload of season tickets. The owners sit in the skybox, but most of their tickets are outside. Sitting out in the cold watching the Packers play the Titans just doesn't appeal to me.:dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I guess that's a nice thing about being a Dietician, she doesn't have to work Christmas day or New Years day.

Mainly because her company doesn't want to pay holiday pay.

I know your wife is very good at what she does, but I'm sure she's fully aware that most of her clients completely ignore all her good advice during the holidays! ;)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I know your wife is very good at what she does, but I'm sure she's fully aware that most of her clients completely ignore all her good advice during the holidays! ;)

Yeah, but her clients don't have a choice. She works in an assisted living place. Her clients get to eat what she says they will eat.

That being said, she is not a Nazi or anything. She lives a healthy lifestyle but is realistic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom